Friday

Thank You! Readers!



As of this morning, I've had exactly 1,000 page views to my blog. I'm sure I make up for 25% of the visits but at least it's a start. This blog was created to compliment my website that has not been released yet. I'm impressed with the feedback so far. I know there are a lot of spelleng mistakes but these blogs are made "On the Fly" and are update frequently during the week. If there is any specific content you might like to see let me know. Just leave a comment below. I've decided to add SiteMeter which determines how many users visit my site. So "Thanks to all" for visiting and hope you continue to read and be inspired with Technology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the release of your new website and the info your have is always up to date....thanks